Stainless International Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in the UK number 02658762, with registered offices at George Henry Road, Great Bridge, West Midlands, DY4 7BU.
The company is engaged principally in the purchase, stocking, processing, distribution and marketing of Stainless Steel for manufacturing industry companies.
We understand the necessity to keep personal data secure and to comply with data protection laws. This policy describes the personal data that we may collect and how this may be used.
By providing data to Stainless International Ltd, the provider acknowledges that Stainless International Ltd may use it in ways set out in this document.
The data security policy is reviewed annually by senior management and forms a part of the company compliance process.
Gathering of data and how used
Stainless International gathers data as part of their marketing activity, in order to fulfil requests for quotes, products and services relating to the supply of Stainless Steel and other related materials. To verify identity, open an account and obtain credit, a company officer or employee may be requested to provide information, which may be used to obtain credit insurance.
Emails and other communications with Stainless International will be retained together with information included therein.
The legal grounds for using this non-sensitive information is for the performance of the contract between Stainless International Ltd and the company with which it is trading and for legitimate marketing interests, where these do not cause undue harm.
The main legitimate interests are:
- To enable Stainless International Ltd to provide and accept Supply agreements with Customers and Suppliers.
- To promote the products and services of Stainless International Ltd.
Type of information
Stainless International Ltd collects information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, financial details, IP addresses. Company data will be used to check validity of the company and its credit status and this information may be shared with a credit insurer, or other third parties necessary to support the completion of the supply agreement and to improve the marketing process and the Stainless International Ltd website.
Information may be collected from:
- Past, current and potential customers and suppliers and all entities which are necessary for the company to trade and develop its services.
- Companies or individuals enquiring about Stainless International Ltd products and services.
- Users of Stainless International Ltd website
- Visitors to Stainless International Ltd offices and works, for purposes of security.
How Stainless International collects information
- Face to face meeting
- Telephone or email
- Via credit application
- Via the key contact at the organisation
- From third parties for purpose of verifying company identity and accuracy of information provided.
- From publicly available sources, including search engines and directories.
- From third parties, including, but not limited to, industry associations, credit insurers etc.
How Stainless International protects information
Stainless International Ltd is committed to keeping information secure. Information is retained in a secure server and security and encryption are applied to all IT equipment and accessories that may gather and store data.
Due to the nature of the internet, the security of any information transmitted to Stainless International Ltd cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission is at the risk of the sender.
- Any company, or individual, has the right to access personal information held by Stainless International Ltd.
- Stainless International Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure data is accurate, but a company, or individual, has the right to request amendment to any inaccuracies
- A company, or individual, can object to receiving any marketing material from Stainless International Ltd at any time.
Stainless International Ltd website may contain links to other websites. If these third-party links are followed, please note that these organisations have their own privacy policies and Stainless International Ltd do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
These small data files are sent to a computer from a website and store a limited amount of information about visitors and allows Stainless International Ltd to track the number of visitors to different parts of the website. This data includes IP address, operating system and browser type, the time that the visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page, if any. The data is used for system administration and to create statistical reports about users’ browsing actions and patterns to enable Stainless International Ltd to plan how to improve the website and marketing process.
How to contact us
Stainless International Ltd, George Henry Road, Great Bridge, West Midlands, DY4 7BU